Monday, April 19, 2010

April 25th Post

Personal Learning Environment Video: (Click out of the "Add a picture to the identity" and hit the play button to hear my comment)

Below is the recorded VoiceThread I created to comment on the video above.



Wordle: Two Questions that Can Change your Life

Another great video. It's funny because I have thought about the question, "Was I better today than yesterday?" Everyday is different and different events place each day. Each day is different than the other. Of course, everyone says, "Live each day like it's your last." I try to, but it sometimes doesn't happen.

"What is my sentence?" Now this is a harder question to answer. Can I really answer that question right now? I guess to that question I could say, "She helps others before she helps herself." I hope that once I become a teacher I can say, "She helps students to overcome the stereotypes and succeed." I like the second one better, but I will have to think some more about that question because it's so new to me. I have never heard anyone ask that question before. I'm looking forward to reading about my classmates answer to these two questions.

Wordle: C4C

This week I was assigned to Betty Cernosek (Class A) and May Krasovich (Class D). Neither students have posted the April 18th assignment. I will keep checking back this week to see if they ever post for that week.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine,
    My blog is up todate. I just havn't named my projects by weeks. I think the post that you are looking for is tech for teachers. Scroll through my blog you should be able to find it. Thanks for the notice and good luck in your future.

    ReplyDelete