Thursday, April 1, 2010

Skype Post/Project


I have family that uses Skype since we all live in different states, but I didn't have Skype on my computer because I didn't know much about it until EDM 310. I had used Skype previous before on another computer talking to a family member, but was lacking information about Skype. I have finally used Skype on my own. I just finished video chatting with a KeyPal(EDF 315 assignment) who is from Saudi Arabia, but is attending the South Alabama. He wanted to use Skype to see how he speaks in English. He told me that he uses Skype to talk with his siblings. It was weird almost talking on Skype. I guess I will just have to get use to video chatting with someone. I will continue to use Skype to talk with family members and friends after EDM 310 because it is another great way to talk with family and friends around the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment