Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 12: Google Earth

Because I'm an Alabama Fan I chose to do the Google Earth Project on the places that Alabama will travel to for their away games in the Fall. I have never really seen the stadiums up close and personal of other college stadiums, so I thought this would be great chance for people who wont be going to the away games in Alabama's upcoming 2010 season to see where they are located. Google Earth is great and I will continue using it after EDM 310. I hope the Alabama fans everywhere enjoyed my presentation. (Listed under the Tour are the names of the stadiums in order as shown in the tour).



Bryant Denny Stadium (Alabama Home Games)
9/18 Duke- Wallace Wade Stadium
9/25 Arkansas- Donald W. Reynolds Stadium
10/9 South Carolina- Williams Brice Stadium
10/23 Tennessee- Neyland Stadium
11/6 LSU- Tiger Stadium

2 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful way to show one of your favorite things and do the Google Earth project. I was impressed with the stadiums. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pam! That was such a great idea. I am also a huge Alabama fan, I went there so I love it! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete