Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 8/14

Use a tool you have used in this class to teach someone else: How to create a timeline

Wordle: Creating a Timetoast


Since watching Dina Tillman's video on Screenjelly I thought that would be a great tool to demonstrate how to use another tool we have used through Screenjelly, so I decided to use ScreenJelly to show someone how to create a timeline. Since using Screenjelly actually shows the person the steps that you are taking I thought that would be great to show my presentation.

I decided to use Timetoast because it was a great tool to use and looking through all of the different Timelines I felt that I was learning something. I believe that a lot of people have felt that Timetoast is a great educational tool which should be used in the classrooms of today. I will probably use it in my classroom to teach and possibly have students create their own.

I also created a Google docs presentation to show more detailed instructions on creating a Timeline.

1 comment:

  1. A great example of how to teach something. You did a great job explaining everything and I could easily follow along. Great job.

    ReplyDelete