Monday, April 26, 2010

GOODBYE EDM 310

Wordle: GoodBye EDM 310
GOODBYE EDM 310, Dr. Strange, Mr. Tashbin, and all EDM 310 students. I have really enjoyed this class and everyone involved in it. I have learned so much from EDM 310 than any other class. I will remember everything that was introduced to me this semester. I'm thinking about continuing to blog about my everyday life and my journey to becoming a special education teacher. I will also continue to look back at the future EDM 310 classes and comment on those students assignments. I'm looking forward to going home and showing my family all that I have learned from this class. I have already told my mom and grandmother about a lot of the projects, Google Earth included and my grandmother was already liking what she was hearing. I can't wait to actually be able to show them. Although this semester is coming to an end and our summer is approaching, I will never forget this class or my wonderful teacher Mr. Tashbin. Continue to work hard and whatever your major is don't give up even when times get hard. I would like to see all of us become Teachers. If you really want to teach, then it will happen.
Keep your head up EDM 310 students!

2 comments:

  1. Do continue your blog. That would be great. And contribute to the EDM310 Alumni Blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine,

    I would like to hear from you again in the future. You have been a great student to work with and I know you will use things you learned in the class as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete